There are many ministries in the Revival Pentecostal Church that exist to serve those who attend its services, but they also provide ways in which you can be part of serving others. You do not necessarily have to be the Church member to be associated with one or more of the ministries.
Church Ministries are the best ways to serve and to be served
- Men’s Ministry: mainly focusing on organising ministries and events that facilitate the spiritual growth and relationships in families.
- Women’s Ministry: mainly focusing on organising ministries and events that facilitate the spiritual growth and relationships of the women.
- Youth’s Ministry: mainly focusing on assisting the youth to shape their spiritual orientation as they make life-changing decisions at this key time of their lives.
- Children’s Ministry: mainly focusing on helping Church’s Children’s in various ways, particularly in order to instil in them Christian ways from their tender ages so that they grow in line with the Biblical teachings.
- Prayer Team Ministry: the team of intercessors committed to praying for the Church, emergency and special needs that arise in our church.
- Charity Ministry: focusing on raising the assistance (material of financial) that the church may require to accomplish its projects/charitable missions.
“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,” Matthew 28:19
“but now has been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel,” 2 Timothy 1:10
“For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.” Isaiah 9:6
“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” Galatians 2:20
Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. Then each one will receive his commendation from God. 1 Corinthians 4:5
Comments are closed.