Revival Pentecostal Church Qld find delight in sharing with you some of its precious resources/ memories in order to help you know more about its mission and vision, core and values through the teachings, sermons, memorable occasion or charitable activities.
- SERMONS: These are found in form of text, audio or video. Sermons are the food of our souls. We get to know more about the word of God
- TESTIMONIES: Testimonies are some the tools used to shame and defeat the Devil. You will find in here, testimonies that will lift your faith. There are found in forms of video, audio or text. People continue to come out to testify what God has done and is doing for them. God continues to manifest himself amidst us in different ways and forms.
- CHOIRS: You can watch or listen to some of praise and worship songs of our choirs. Photos of some memorable occasions are also posted on this forum.
- GALLERY: This is the storage for various photos, audio or video content for different events the Church organised. These are memorable moment for the Church and Church members in their different church activities.
- OTHER RESOURCES: We have created this page to help our members and visitors to have access to different materials which will enable them to grow and remain strong spiritually. Through to this page you will get different books that will help you to grow up spiritually. People are being destroyed because they don’t know their saviour. Hosea 4:6.
- BIBLE QUIZZES: This is the place where you will learn many things about the Bible. “If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. And you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free”. John 8:31–32.
“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,”
“but now has been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel,”
2 Timothy 1:10
“For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.”
“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”
Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. Then each one will receive his commendation from God.
1 Corinthians 4:5
Comments are closed.