Mainly focusing on organising ministries and events that facilitate the spiritual growth and relationships of the women.
- Revival Pentecostal Church QLD also empowers Women Ministry and all other Church Ministries.
- Women Ministry Members organise, each and every month, a prayer day, which is the time they gather for prayers and discussions of group activities as well as group relevant matters.
- Among other activities, the Women Ministry is much involved in caring for sick people, pregnant women (before, during and after labour), as well as people who have lost their beloved ones (solidarity with people during the time of trials).
- The other focus of the Women Ministry is to provide counselling to broken marriages or families.
- The Women Ministry conducts seminars for youth in order to discourage them from indulging themselves into drugs, prostitution and other criminal activities.
- The Women Ministry members do also travel to other regions to not only preach but also to provide counselling to other women.
“And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people.”
“If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.”
“Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.“