Mainly focusing on organising ministries and events that facilitate the spiritual growth and relationships of the women.
- Revival Pentecostal Church QLD also empowers Women Ministry and all other Church Ministries.
- Women Ministry Members organise, each and every month, a prayer day, which is the time they gather for prayers and discussions of group activities as well as group relevant matters.
- Among other activities, the Women Ministry is much involved in caring for sick people, pregnant women (before, during and after labour), as well as people who have lost their beloved ones (solidarity with people during the time of trials).
- The other focus of the Women Ministry is to provide counselling to broken marriages or families.
- The Women Ministry conducts seminars for youth in order to discourage them from indulging themselves into drugs, prostitution and other criminal activities.
- The Women Ministry members do also travel to other regions to not only preach but also to provide counselling to other women.
“Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit,”
“but now has been revealed by the appearing of our Savior Christ Jesus, who abolished death and brought life and immortality to light through the gospel,”
2 Timothy 1:10
“For a child will be born to us, a son will be given to us; And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace.”
“I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”
Therefore do not pronounce judgment before the time, before the Lord comes, who will bring to light the things now hidden in darkness and will disclose the purposes of the heart. Then each one will receive his commendation from God.
1 Corinthians 4:5
Comments are closed.